• What will happen to my Gourmet Farm?
Your Gourmet Farm will become inaccessible 7 days after you’ve received the Gourmet Farm closure pop-up. During the countdown, it remains accessible so you can plan ahead and decide how to use up your resources, especially the Credits which you can exchange for Boosts. After which, the Gourmet Farm and Boosts Menu will be gone.
• Why does it have to be closed?
We at FarmVille 2 aspire to give you the best playing experience. In order to give you an overall smoother farming experience, this initiative was taken. In addition, you will have more time to attend to the home farm as well as your current tasks or quests.
• Do we get a refund for all the Farm Bucks used in the MGF?
There will be no refund for any Farm Bucks spent on the Gourmet Farm. However, the remaining Gourmet Farm goods will be converted to equivalent resources for your home farm. Below is the list of equivalent resources for the home farm:
Mountain Goats and Yaks = Adult Goats and Yaks
Silver Platter = Amber Prize Shovel
Gold Platter = Ruby Prize Shovel
Insta-craft = Speed-grow
Mulch = Water
Credits = Coins
• What will happen to the remaining Credits that I have ?
We value your effort and therefore your earned Credits will be converted to Coins which you can use on your home farm.
• I had placed some decorations on the Gourmet Farm. Will I ever get them back?
We know how much you love your decorations and we value them as much as you do. Therefore, it will be stored in your inventory and will still be available for use on the home farm.
• Will I get reimbursement for the Farm Bucks gourmet animals that I had purchased?
We recognize the importance of your hard-earned Farm Bucks as well as the mountain animals that you had purchased. Therefore, these mountain animals will become adult goats or yaks and will be moved to your Inventory.
• What will happen to the Insta-craft and Mulch that will remain until the closure?
Your remaining Insta-craft and Mulch will be converted to Speed-Grow and Water respectively, and will be stored to the Inventory.
• Will I still be able to purchase Boosts using my remaining Credits once the Gourmet Farm is closed?
No. Upon the closure of Gourmet Farm, the Boosts Menu also becomes unavailable. Any Credits left will be converted to Coins for the home farm.